JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN THE TEAM
Security Installation Engineers
Nailsworth HQ, Stroud
As one of the leading Fire and Security companies within the area, an opportunity has arisen to recruit two experienced Security Installation Engineers.
Based from the offices in the Stroud area, you will cover Gloucestershire and the surrounding counties. We install and service Fire, CCTV, access and intruder systems.
To apply ideally you will have experience with all of these systems however opportunities are available for candidates with experience of at least two of the systems.
We are looking for someone with a knowledge of Intruder Alarms, Door Entry Systems/Access control, CCTV & Networking systems.
Your duties as a Security System Installation Engineer will include:
• Installing security and alarm systems
• Installation of Security Alarm systems, CCTV and Access Control
• Explaining to the end user how the systems work.
• Installing systems on sites within the Commercial Sector within Gloucestershire and surrounding areas
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
• Must have experience within a similar role.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• CSCS Card would be an advantage however not essential.
• Full driving license.
Salary and Reward Package:
• Salary depending on skills and experience
• Additional rate for Standby duty (if applicable)
• Company van provided
• Company mobile phone provided
• Company Pension
Please email your CV with a covering email to email@example.com.
For an informal conversation please call Sarah or Julie on 01453 750 519.
*All CV’s will be received in the strictest of confidence
Please note that all employees are subject to a Police National Computer and Advanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Strictly no agencies
Office Administrator / Co-ordinator
Nailsworth HQ, Stroud
As one of the leading Fire and Security company’s in the area, Stroud Alarms Fire & Security Ltd are looking to recruit an Office Administrator.
Main Purpose of post: To provide general administrative support for the management and engineers of Stroud Alarms Fire & security Ltd, with particular emphasis on filing, scanning, answering customer queries via phone and email.
• Working with other members of the administrative team, to organise and co-ordinating the day to day running of the Office in an efficient and effective way – including call outs / re-bookings and ensuring the client is made aware of any changes to appointments
• Undertake reception duties including answering the telephone, dealing with face to face enquiries and acting as the first point of contact for visitors
• Creating a pleasant and organised reception area
• Make arrangements for visits by clients/suppliers
• Maintain diaries, make appointments and other arrangements as appropriate for meetings / customer appointments
• Arrange deployment of the engineers according to the requirements
• Assist the business in maintaining efficient and effective systems of communication
• Provide comprehensive clerical/admin support to management team and engineers
• Invoice production under the guidance of the Finance Manager , ensuring that any queries are passed through prior to completion
• Complete standard forms and respond to routine correspondence
• Maintain manual and computerised records/management information system (Clik/CASH for Windows)
• Produce lists/information/data as required – job sheets, customer contracts etc.,
• Undertake other IT based tasks
• Sort and distribute in-coming mail and ensure posting of out-going items each day
• Ensure effective distribution of incoming e-mails, faxes and messages
• Undertake administrative procedures eg new customers, quotations, inspections, monitoring spreadsheet.
• Responsible for maintaining spreadsheets relevant to the post.
• Maintain and collate customer database and ensure information is kept up to date
• Undertake regular checks to ensure that information being processed is correct
• Prepare reports the management team monthly or upon request (quotations/ inspections/Monitoring sites)
• Check incoming orders and follow system procedures
• Operate relevant equipment/IT packages e.g. Word, Excel, databases, spreadsheets, Internet, etc.
• Maintain orderly and secure storage of supplies
• Ensuring the offices are kept clean and tidy and that the reception area is always a welcoming place for customers to visit
Liaising with customers and suppliers
• Developing excellent relationships with all customers and suppliers demonstrating the ethos of Stroud Alarms at all times
• We will offer the right candidate an attractive salary, depending on previous experience and knowledge, together with excellent opportunities to develop their skills and knowledge further.
If you are interested in this exciting post, please contact Sarah or Julie on the number in the contact details below for a job specification and job description or email firstname.lastname@example.org and send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are the right candidate.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Hours Per Week: Full Time – Monday-Friday – 9am-5pm