JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN THE TEAM
Security & Fire Alarm Installation Engineers
Nailsworth HQ, Stroud
As one of the leading Fire and Security companies within the area, an opportunity has arisen to recruit two experienced Security & Fire Alarm Installation Engineers.
Based from the offices in the Stroud area, you will cover Gloucestershire and the surrounding counties. We install and service Fire, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm systems.
To apply ideally you will have experience with all of these systems however opportunities are available for candidates with experience of at least two of the systems.
We are looking for someone with a knowledge of Intruder Alarms, Door Entry Systems/Access Control, Fire Alarm, CCTV & Networking systems.
Your duties as a Security System Installation Engineer will include:
• Installing security and alarm systems
• Installation of Security and Fire Alarm systems, CCTV and Access Control
• Explaining to the end user how the systems work.
• Installing systems on sites within the Commercial Sector within Gloucestershire and surrounding areas
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
• Must have experience within a similar role.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• CSCS Card would be an advantage however not essential.
• Full driving license.
Salary and Reward Package:
• Salary depending on skills and experience
• Additional rate for Standby duty (if applicable)
• Company van provided
• Company mobile phone provided
• Company Pension
Please email your CV with a covering email to email@example.com.
For an informal conversation please call Sarah or Julie on 01453 750 519.
*All CV’s will be received in the strictest of confidence.
Please note that all employees are subject to a Police National Computer and Advanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Strictly no agencies.